Sunday, December 06, 2015

Sunday Stash - Anyone for a cuppa?

Cuppa hot chocolate that is!
It's the inspiration for this month's edition of the Candy Coated Collection. I know, I know. There's brown. But there's also a lovely FQ of Chinese Red. And let's face it, every once in a while, even I need to take a trip to Browntown.
Behold - Snow, Latte, Coffee, Espresso (I see a theme here) and Chinese Red.

I'm linking up with the ever sparkly Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash. It's a pretty meager offering this week, but it's Kona and I love it!

J

P.S. If you stick around this week, you'll see that one of these browns already got some use! Ah... but which one? ☺



7 comments:

  1. I'll have a cup of hot chocolate. Hmmm...wonder what you made......

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least all the names of the browns are as delicious as the inspiration photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of brown with red. Especially in that inspiration photo...I can't see what you make with these! A big YUM from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as I don't have to WEAR it...I love brown and red together! So cozy for a fall or winter quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you make with these lovely colors. Now I really want some hot chocolate wish marshmallows and fat quarters in all of those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to be hoarding my Candy Coated collections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brown's purpose in life is often to make red look sexier, so this is a great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html