Thursday, February 14, 2013

Better late than...

Okay, so my first target date for a WIP Wednesday came and went. But it doesn't mean I wasn't pluggin' away on those lists!


Sashiko fish!
Here's the update:

Gotta do's!
Child's Play - No progress
Jewel Squares - Blocks finished
Sashiko fish - Finished!
Qui-vet for spare room - Finished! (Sorry, no pics yet!)
Cousin & Mrs. Cousin's Wedding quilt - No progress
Mariner's Lunch Box Challenge - Finished! (Top secret!)
Mme P's retirement quilt - No progress (though I did pin some potential fabrics!)
Miss K's birthday quilt - No Progress

Wanna do's that have become Gotta do's!
Project using Konas - Transformer quilt is 100% Kona-tastic!


Happy Valentine's Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html