After last week's jaunt to Lunenburg, I couldn't resist getting started on my version of The Lunenburg Makery's Row by Row quilt. I kept the yellow and light blue from the kit, but subbed in some Konas: Medium Gray, Silver, and Prussian.
I also made a pile of progress on the doll quilt to go with the recent baby doll basket for DT's Sam & Stella.
Setting my Q3 goals for the 2016 Finish-A-Long was also a kick in the pants in the WIP department. If I ever want to finish my Technicolor Galaxy, I actually have to work on it. Go figure. After tidying my studio, ironing my freshly washed purchases, shuffling my WIP cubby... okay, flat out procrastinating... I finally got down to work.
Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social, as well as with the Canadian Needle and Thread Network. I'm also trying out a new (to me) link-up, Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrications. If you pop back on Friday, you'll see a finish of one of these projects and you can link up your own finishes as I host TGIFF! Hope to see you then!