- I eat and drink while sewing. Apparently, that's not good for fabric. Eh, it's washable.
- I hate pins. Yup, I can be precise without em. Well, precise enough.
- I label my Konas. This is not really a secret... and I wouldn't stop even if you mocked me to my face. Been there, ignored that. And I have an inventory system for my other fabric. Again, mock away.
- I don't change needles until I break one. Or my thread breaks multiple times in one project. Or the pattern specifically says to use a particular needle.
- This is more bloggy than quilty, but I check my pageviews... a lot. I know, I know, I'm a maker. I'm creative. I supposedly to do this for the love of my craft. But I like to know people are reading!
- I want to love Kaffe Fassett prints, but I can't. I think he's amazing... even been to one of his lectures. I keep waiting for there to be a print I can't live without, but it never happens. Same goes for AMH.
- Directional fabric annoys the heck out of me.
- I don't see why people have so many rulers.
- I don't like decorative stitches. My machine has...well, a lot to choose from... and it's rare, rare day that I ever think of using them. And I'd probably end up breaking a needle because I forgot to change to the proper presser foot anyway.
- Pre-cuts mystify me. Really, is it that hard to cut things into squares or strips?
- And a bonus just for fun! I don't wash my quilts when I finish them. They'll get crinkly someday... probably after I drop chocolate coating from an ice cream treat on them. And that fancy quilt wash? Nope. Not in my house. Throw in a Kirkland brand detergent pod and away we go - probably with a few t-shirts or a pair of jeans.
Update: There's a link-up for all our Quilty Little Secrets! Check it out!