I carved out a little studio time whilst Double Trouble were napping... one must be prepared to drop the task in progress at any moment. Must work quickly.... so I opted to make a hanging sleeve for Honey. You know, my last Library Project quilt. Exciting? No. Smallest item on The List? Yes. Anticipating the cheap thrill of crossing out a completed item? Hell, yes!!!
this one. It seems very similar to the one I used before...
With careful pressing, this sleeve tents up. It gives you enough slack to insert a rod or bar without it making a visible bump on your quilt when you hang it.
It really ticks me off that the edge of my quilt isn't straight. Nope, not a camera trick, people. I don't know why things don't turn out exactly square.... probably because I refuse to trim using a ruler. Hmmm... might be the reason. Anyway. It's not going in a show (at least not one where anyone would care!), so I've decided to practice embracing imperfection and move on. ☺
Annndddd.... since it's Wednesday, I'm linking up with Let's Bee Social organized by the lovely Lorna over at Sew Fresh Quilts and WiP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. Hi. My name is Jenn and I'm a link-aholic...for this post anyway.