This week-end, I finished quilting the top of J-Boy's Good Old Hockey Game. Instead of hand quilting the red lines by the face off circles, I used a heavy, doubled up stitch on my machine. And the binding's on and ready to be stitched on by hand this week. So close to being finished!
ET Phone Home, on Lily's Quilts, but it was 12 inches finished. So I shrunk the paper piecing templates by printing them at 50% scale. But, oh my, those smallest triangles are tiny!
I'm one of the lucky members who gets to make 2 blocks. Which is doubly lucky since I had to dip into my second piece of Aqua to finish the first block. For my second one, I'm going a little more improv with a block I made up myself. Here's the beginnings of it...
Freshly Pieced, only it's on vacation this week (and next week). So I'm trying something new, Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts, and I'm linking up with The Needle & Thread Network too!