Sunday, May 01, 2016

Sunday Stash - A few little treasures & A Winner!

Just when you thought all the fun and games from the Maritime Modern Quilt Guild's first retreat were over, I have my fabric acquisitions from the week-end to share. Given that one of our retreat sponsors was It's Sew Time in Elmsdale, NS, I really did have to stop and support the shop. ☺
I found these little treasures (even though the colour's a little off on this pic). From front to back, Blueberry Park Rough Patch in Limelight, Ann Kelle Ovals (I can NOT resist them!), and some Carolyn Friedlander Architextures Crosshatch in Yarrow. It was a clean sweep for Robert Kaufman!

And as if that weren't enough, when I got to retreat, Aimee @ Candy Coated Quilts was handing out her Candy Coated Collection subscriptions for April and May. Very spring-y!
Inspired by a pic of daffodils, April's bundle features Jungle, Pesto, Meringue, Lemon, and (of course) Daffodil. My selection of yellows is refreshed!

And then there's May. I love me some lilacs and this bundle's got me looking forward to the blossoms that will pop out all over my neighbourhood in June.
Mulberry, Dahlia, Lavender, Bright Periwinkle, and Hibiscus. How did Aimee know that my stock of purples was perilously low?

And because it's almost as much fun to add to someone else's stash as your own, I have a winner from last week's Tula Tigers for T Giveaway. Mr. Random Number Generator selected #22. That' happens to be Aimee @ Candy Coated Quilts! I swear it wasn't rigged! She said she'd make herself a lovely little iPad cover and I look forward to seeing it.

http://fabricplease.com/

Thank you to Fabric Please! for sponsoring the quilt and the giveaway!

I'm linking up with Sunday Stash over at Molli Sparkles. Go on. Take a look. I know there will be some fabulous fabric eye candy!

J

7 comments:

  1. Ovals are a fabulous print! I have been resisting Blueberry Park, but I'm not sure I'd be able to hold out in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Much. Pretty. All that Kona, plus Blueberry Park and Architexures. Be still my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that lime green Blueberry Park print, too! Love your purple solids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo. Those purples are just perfect to make a Purple Rain quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all the pretty additions :) I love the idea of using pictures for color inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html