Last week, I got the Arrow Head blocks pieced. The instructions called for a background that was all one low volume print, but I thought it might look a little odd mixed in with all those pieced backgrounds. I went out on a limb and made a scrappy background.
With all my blocks sandwiched and ready to quilt, I headed off to Saturday's MMQG Sew In. I find it tough to all out quilt when DT are napping, so I save it for Sew In. First up, the Scattered Geese blocks! I echo quilted the geese and then added a little detail in the triangles.
Then Arrowheads... I added a little definition to the arrow head and did some back and forth FMQ in the backgrounds.
The Needle and Thread Network (since it's Canada Day!) and (of course) Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts.