Friday, February 13, 2015

What? No Friday Finish?!

Yup... my four week streak is broken! No finish to share with you this Friday. On a happier note, there's just one more sleep until you can show off how much you ♥ Kona in my first ever link-up. Okay... I'm a little excited!

Hope you've had a chance to play around with your Kona stash and make a pretty curated bundle to share. Who knows? Your little creation might inspire another Kona lover's next project! Here's one of the piles I pulled together...
I must be dreaming of places I'd rather be than Nova Scotia on a snowy February day. That's Pacific, Lagoon, Caribbean, and Malibu. I can almost taste the blender drinks...

If you don't have a big 'ole Kona stash, no worries. You can link up solids from whatever line you ♥. Or pop over to...
Play Crafts Palette Builder

And make yourself one of these...

Careful... it's addictive! (In case you're wondering, that's Cape Breton's amazing Fortress Louisbourg National Historic Site on a sunny summer's day)

Hope to see you tomorrow!

J

P.S. Did I mention there's a prize? Hmm... what would a self-professed Kona addict give as a prize? ☺

4 comments:

  1. You had an excellent streak... four Friday finishes in a row? Awesome! I am excited about tomorrow's link up, too, and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! How exciting to see what everyone has chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Caribbean.....wish I was there right now :) Pretty picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Yvonne have both pointed me to Palette Builder just when I needed it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html