Monday, August 08, 2016

So many TBT winners!

Thank you so much to everyone who linked up a blog post about quilt from their dark and quilty past, as well as everyone who shared a comment about their first quilt!
But now, what you've all been waiting for... the prizes (as chosen by Mr. Random Number Generator)!  The linked blogs were numbers #1 to 10 and the comments were #11 to 58.

1) Two patterns of your choice from Quilting JetGirl's Craftsy shop
The winner is #28 - Laura!

2) This awesome 6 FQ Snofall by Rae Ritchie bundle from Canadian on-line store, Zoey & Bean Fabrics
Snofall by Rae Ritchie Bundles - Zoey and Bean Fabrics - 1
The winner is #7 - Linda @ Scrapmaster. That woman has a horseshoe implant somewhere on her body!

3) 25$ gift certificate from Sew Sisters

The winner is #33 - Lisa J who blogs over at Sunlight in Winter Quilts

4) 40$ gift certificate from Mad About Patchwork
Mad About Patchwork
The winner is #57 - Dena @ No Frickin' Blog Yet! ☺

5) 50$ gift certificate from Fridays Off Fabric
The winner is #17 - Granny Maud's Girl

Thanks so much to the generous sponsors of these wonderful prizes and congratulations to the winners! I can hardly wait to see what you make with your winnings! See you on Thursday, September 1st for Throwback Thursday {Volume 14}!

J

4 comments:

  1. I really do think you are correct about that horseshoe of Linda's. LOL!! Thank so much, I am very excited to do some shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I didn't win?? boo, hoo, hoo Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No horseshoe involved here. I prayed to the quilting fairies to win that awesome fabric from Zoey and Bean. We all prayed real hard! Me, Scrapmaster and the Fabric Pig! lol Thanks Jenn! and thanks Zoey and Bean and all the other great sponsors and congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe I won! I just checked out the Fridays Off site. Cute fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html