For my throwback this month, I'm going back to where it all began - the first one ever. This quilt has been mentioned many times on this blog, but never actually seen! Around the time I started working on it, Google was founded in California and a major air disaster, SwissAir 111, occurred near my home. It's crazy to look back on 1998!
I couldn't resist one more money shot!
1) Two patterns of your choice from Quilting JetGirl's Craftsy shop
2) This awesome 6 FQ Snofall by Rae Ritchie bundle from Canadian on-line store, Zoey & Bean Fabrics
3) 25$ gift certificate from Sew Sisters
4) 40$ gift certificate from Mad About Patchwork
5) 50$ gift certificate from Fridays Off Fabric
Thanks so much to the generous sponsors of these wonderful prizes! How to win, you ask? There are three ways!
- Link-up a blog post telling all about a quilt from your past. Don't forget to link to A Quarter Inch from the Edge in your post or grab the Throwback Thursday button for your sidebar.
- Leave a comment telling me about your first quilt.
- Leave a comment telling me if and how you follow A Quarter Inch from the Edge.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support of my little link-up! It's so much fun reading your tales of quilt triumphs and, of course, laughing over fabric choices and the growing pains of early quilting days. Here's to many more months of the same!