Monday, March 07, 2016

Another Winner! Winner!

Don't you just love winning? Sometimes I wish I could give a prize to everyone who links up with Throwback Thursday or leaves a comment. I really do appreciate each and every one of you. Alas, there can be only one!

And this time, it's Dominique @ The Running Thimble. She linked up a post about a scrappy nine-patch quilt she made for her mom back in 2008. She's won a 25$ gift certificate to Dinkydoo Modern Fabrics. Even if you didn't win, you can still pop over and check out their fab selection of pre-cuts. So many lovely collections!
Mr Random Number Generator chose #3, with the linked blogs being #1 through 17 and the first comment counting as #18.

See you on April 7th for {Volume 9}!

J

2 comments:

  1. Who-hoo! My very first giveaway win! I shall make good use of the $25 gift certificate (why do I have the impression that this "gift" will end up costing me money???)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html