Sunday, January 03, 2016

ALYOF - A Year in Review


2015 was indeed A Lovely Year of Finishes. I proud to say that I set and met 12 monthly goals. Only one needed a little tweaking (due to circumstances a little out of my control).
You can check out each of my monthly finishes here. Some were large, some were small. But they all got done!

January -  Charm Pack Cherry sans Cherries
February - Final blocks of Skill Builder BOM 2014
March - For the Love of Sewing (Skill Builder BOM 2014)
April - Getting started on Technicolor Galaxy (Skill Builder BOM 2015)
May - Kona Strip Quilt Binding
June - Underwater
July - Improv Herringbone Quilt Top
August - Bali Strip Pop
September - Trio of Swaps
October - Remaining Blocks from QPP Project #1
November - Jumbo Jaw Breaker
December - Christmas Cotton + Steel Squares & Strips Quilt Top

Thank you again to the wonderful organizers of ALYOF over at Fibre of All Sorts and Bittersweet Designs. I've had a very productive year and have polished off a pile of WIPs thanks to your motivating link-up! I am, of course, linking up with the Grand Finale!

J

8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful collection of finishes! I'm very impressed that you met all 12 of your goals. I fell short several times, and only finished 9 out of my 12 on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome to see you accomplish so much by setting a goal each month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for completing 12 goals! It was a great year to get projects finished. Can't wait to see QPP#1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many accomplishments! Awesome job on meeting 12 out of 12 goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! You have a gorgeous mosaic of fabulous finishes!! 12 out of 12 is not easy to do (for me), you did a great job! I spy several that I'm in love with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Jenn!!! Great finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jenn! Great finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html