Monday, January 04, 2016

Coming soon... Throwback Thursday {Volume 6}

Isn't it funny how time gets distorted in the short week between Christmas and New Year's Day? I was so busy declaring 2016 as The Year of The Stash and writing my Manifesto, that I didn't remind you about the upcoming Throwback Thursday for this month!
Hopefully you all had it marked in your Quilter's Planner (I'm still waiting on mine to arrive!) If you're new to TBT, it's your chance to link up a blog post about project from your dark quilty past. It's a great opportunity to tell, and read, some great quilty stories.

See you on Thursday, January 7th!

J

P.S. If you're interested in setting some stash busting goals and sticking to them, pop on over and read about The Year of The Stash!

3 comments:

  1. Written in Ink in my planner. Now to find that throwback...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pre-wrote my post last night because, yes, it was in my planner! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post is written and scheduled, double Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html