Monday, January 11, 2016

Winner! Winner! TBT {Volume 6}

Hey y'all! Just popping in to let you know that we have a winner from Throwback Thursday {Volume 6}.
The linked blogs were numbers #1 to 18 and the comments were #19 to 58. The winner, as chosen by the ever helpful Mr. Random Number Generator, was #38. That's Tish from Tish's Adventures in Wonderland who said that the most loved quilt in her house is "probably the one I made my daughter. She sleeps with it on her bed and takes it everywhere with her when she's staying away." That's well loved!

Tish wins a custom charm pack from my stash. I can't wait to hear from her to find out what colour pathway she's chosen. I do love a good rummage through the stash!

Thanks again to everyone who linked up and who commented. See you on February 4th for Throwback Thursday {Volume 7} and another sweet prize from Fabric Please!

J

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Tish! February 4th will be here in no time, looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tish! Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jenn! I'm super excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah for the winner! I think it will be fun to see the stashy charm pack reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read them all and do my best to reply. If you're a no-reply blogger, I can't reply no matter how nice your comment is. Don't know what a no-reply blogger is? Check out this post - http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.ca/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html